iPhone includes a Water Eject Siri shortcut that allows users to eject water from your phone’s speaker grill. This could be helpful when you take your phone to the bathroom or drop it into the water. iPhones are typically waterproof and can be used after being immersed in water. However, the same cannot be said of the speaker. You might have to eject water from the grill of the speaker of your iPhone to get them to work perfectly.
This Water Eject Siri shortcut plays an extremely low-frequency sound that ejects water from the speaker’s grill so they can function normally. The feature is based on Apple Watch. The Apple Watch series allows users to eliminate water from speakers. If you’re interested in knowing how to eject water from your iPhone with the help of Siri Shortcut, this article will assist you with this.
Eject Water From Your iPhone (2023)
- Press this hyperlink on an iPhone to start this “Water Eject” Siri shortcut.
- When it is opened on the Shortcuts app, scroll all the down to the lowest point to the bottom.
- Below you will find the option to include a shortcut.
Note It is an untrusted shortcut that requires users to enable “Allow Untrusted Shortcuts” in their device’s settings.
- After adding the shortcut to your library of shortcuts, tap it to start the water extraction process within your phone.
- In the drop-down menu, select “Begin water ejection” and let it finish. It uses low-frequency sounds to force water out of your iPhone.
- Upon completion, the Siri shortcut turns down the device’s volume to fifty percent and delivers a completion notification to the user.
- Since this is a Siri shortcut can add the shortcut to your screen to make it easier to access conveniently.
- You can request Siri to start “Water Eject”, which will automatically remove water from your phone. In addition to being compatible with most iPhone models that can support Siri shortcuts, and can also use the shortcuts on Apple iPods and iPads that run the most current software.
Also Read: How to Pair Apple Watch With iPhone
In conclusion, if you have ever had to eject water from an iPhone, you know how difficult it can be. The above following tips will help you quickly and easily eject water from your iPhone. If you really liked this article, then please subscribe to our YouTube Channel for WordPress video tutorials. You can also find us on Twitter and Facebook.