Jio has seized most of the telecom sector, but Reliance Jio users often face the problem of how to check Jio balance and see how much data is left. These are some of the many ways you can check your Jio balance.
Checking Jio Balance
1. How to check Jio balance via IVR
To check your Jio main balance, dial *333#.
The screen will display your Jio balance.
2. How to check Jio balance using SMS
Sending an SMS to MBAL to 55333 is another way to check your Jio Balance.
An SMS will be sent to your number with details about your Jio balance. This is a free service, and you will not be charged.
3. How to check Jio balance using Jio app
- Get the MyJio App.
- Logging in will allow you to check your Jio balance, active plan details, and data balance.
- You can click the “Check Usage” button to find out more.
4. How to check Jio balance through website
- Enter Jio.com into your browser to sign in using your number
- Logging in will allow you to see the check Jio balance section at the top. Go to the My Plans section to verify Jio’s validity.
Check Jio’s Prepaid and Postpaid Balance
Check Jio’s prepaid balance and validity
Send an SMS — BAL (to 199) to find out your Jio balance.
An SMS will be sent to your mobile phone with your Jio balance and the validity date of the pack that you have selected.
Check your Jio postpaid balance
Send an SMS — BILL (to 199) to find out your Jio balance for a Postpaid number.
An SMS will be sent to your mobile phone with the Jio postpaid balance amount. This will be billed.
How do you check Jio’s tariff plan
Send an SMS — MY PLAN to 199 if you would like to find out the details of your Jio tariff plan.
An SMS will be sent to your mobile phone with details about the Jio tariff plan that you are currently using.
These are useful Jio USSD codes, and SMS numbers that can be used to save:
- You can find my Jio number by dialing *1#, or using this method
- Talktime/Know Balance
- Check 4G data usage: SMS MBAL to 55333
- You can check your prepaid balance and validity by texting sms BAL from 199 to 199
- Get the bill amount at sms Bill to 199
- Current tariff plan: sms. MYPLAN up to 199
- Activate 4G Data: Call 1925 or sms START To 1925
- Check net balance: use MyJio app
- Caller Tune Activation Code: *333*3*1*1#
- Deactivate Jio Caller Music: *333*3*1*2#
- Call Rate Check: sms TARIF to 191
- JioFi device number: SMS JIO up to 199
How do I check JIO 4G data balance?
Reliance JIO plans only charge users for 4G data. Most plans offer unlimited calls and texts along with a fixed amount data. It is important to track the data you use to ensure you don’t exceed your plan’s limits. You can also set a data limit to alert you when your data usage exceeds a certain amount. You can also check your data usage by setting a data limit on your phone. JIO will send an SMS letting you know how much data has been consumed.
All the methods we described above, you can check your Jio balance by all methods.