There are many ways to Check your WiFi password in Windows 10 computer if you forget it or need it to be given to someone else.
Today I will show you how to check WIFI password in windows 10 in different ways. You can use any methods depending on what you prefer and how much access your PC settings .
How to Check Saved WiFi password on a Windows 10 By Windows Setting Methods
Open the Windows search bar, and then type WiFi Settings to find your WiFi password. Next, go to Network and Sharing Center and choose your WiFi network name > Wireless Properties> Security > Show characters.
- Click on the search icon at the bottom-left corner.
- Next, type WiFi Settings in the search bar and then click Open.
- Scroll to the bottom and click Network Sharing Center
- Choose your WiFi network name.
- Next, select Wireless Property.
- Next. Select the Security tab.
- Next, click on the Show characters button to get your WiFi password.
How To Check WiFi Password in windows 10 Using a Power Shell command
You can also use the Power Shell to access more information about your network, including its password.
You can also view passwords for all networks that your computer has been connected to before using this method. You can use this method to view the passwords of all network you have connected to, even if you are not connected to the office network. This will not work if used the forgotten option to forget details about a network.
To use the netsh command, you must first know the name of your WiFi network (SSID). As you can see from the name of the network, this is not an issue. However, it could be problematic if you need to view the password for a network you have previously connected to. You can use the Power Shell command to view the list of networks you’ve connected to in the past.
- Right-click the Start menu to select Power Shell.
- Enter the netsh-wlan show profiles command and hit the Enter key. All saved networks names will be displayed under the User profile section.
- Copy the network name from this page to use it in your next command.
- Use the following command to find the password for any of the saved networks. Replace the WiFiname with the actual network name.
netsh Wlan Show Profile "name=wifiname” key=clear
- In my example, the command would be
netsh wlan display profile "name=SSID hiding" key=clear
- You will find loads of information about the network once you hit the Enter key. The Security Settings section will contain the password. It will be next to Key content
Conclusion: We Hope you find your wifi password in windows 10. The above methods are 100%working So if you Like the solution follow Xhubh