Each enrollment declaration is needed to be renewed not over 60 days before the date of its expiry of the registration for its constant use. When a vehicle is bought, the first registration certificate is legitimate for an absolute time of 15 years. After the expiry of the registration certificate, you should get it renewed inside the predetermined span at a RTO. The renewed registration certificate is legitimate for an aggregate of 5 years.
according to the Central Motor Vehicle Rules, all private vehicles are to re-register the vehicle following 15 years for at regular intervals, however long it is considered roadworthy by the RTO Department. To apply for renewal of DLs, one can visit parivahan.gov.in, click on “driving permit related administrations” and afterward again click on “DL administrations”, after which one requirements to Enter the DL number and type out the other details, upload the required documents and make a payment to book a slot to visit your nearest RTO.
Also Read:: How to Activate UAN Number Online
Documents required for RC renewal:
- Copy of PAN card or Form 60 & Form 61 (as applicable).
- Application in Form 25.
- R.C. Book.
- Pollution under control certificate.
- Insurance certificate.
- Fitness certificate.
- Proof for the payment of up-to-date road tax paid.
- Certificate of registration.
- Chassis and Engine Pencil Print.
- Signature Identification of owner.
How to renew your Vehicle Registration Certificate:
- The vehicle owner should obtain Form 25, fill up all the required information in the form, and submit the same to the RTO.
- Along with the application form, the you will also have to submit the other required documents.
- The vehicle will also have to be presented at the RTO for inspection.
- If any tax is due, the vehicle owner will have to pay these dues immediately.
- As per Rule 81 of the Central Motor Vehicles Rules, 1989, the re-registration fee has to be paid by the vehicle owner at the RTO.
- A new registration certificate will be issued to the vehicle owner after verification of the documents submitted and inspection of the vehicle.