Similar to Facebook, Instagram keeps a record of all your posts that you liked. This is something that users can view within the Instagram application. It’s true that not all Instagram users know about this handy feature, as it’s hidden within the settings. In this post we are discussing about How To See Liked Posts On Instagram.
The option to view the posts you liked on Instagram is useful when you want to go at photos and videos you’ve liked. It’s also a convenient way to dislike specific posts that you’ve liked previously without having to remember to manually find a specific post. Follow Xhubh for more Instagram tips 2022 and other technology updates.
How To See Liked Posts On Instagram 2022
- Select the tab for profile and then tap the menu button located at the top-right corner.
- Choose “Your activity
- In the “Your activity” screen Tap ” Interactions“.
- Tap on ‘ Likes‘.
- This Likes page will display all the videos, posts and reels that which you’ve liked from Instagram
By default, most liked posts appear in chronological order. However, you can arrange and filter the favorite content. In addition, it’s now possible to like several liked posts on Instagram simultaneously.
How to See liked posts on Instagram in 2021
If you are using old version of Instagram like 2021 version then follow these steps to know liked post on Instagram.
- Open Instagram and click on your profile picture on the bottom of the screen.
- Tap three lines in the upper right-hand corner.
- Press ‘settings’.
- Within the search box on high, you can type in’manage likes’, and click the first result.
- Voila! Here are every post you’ve enjoyed.
Note: Be aware that the steps above can be used for iPhone but should work comparable to Android phones.
We hope you got your answer for How to See Liked Posts on Instagram. If yes then Comment below or if not working for you then also comment we will try to help you.