This article will help you Set Caller Tune In Airtel phone if you’re an Airtel user. This article will show you how to set caller tune or copy other tune in Airtel
Setting up a caller-tune has become commonplace. Nearly every network provider offers a free caller tuning service to their customers. Airtel customers can set their own caller tunes for free through the Wynk Music app or without Wynk Music app. For both prepaid and postpaid users, the Caller Tune service is free to activate.
How to set caller tune in airtel Through Wynk music
- Download the free Wynk Music app from Google Play store or App Store.
- Register with your Airtel phone number and enter the OTP.
- On the home screen, tap on the Airtel Hello tunes icon on the top right.
- Here, you can browse or search for a song you like.
- Tap on the song and select Activate for free.
Your Airtel Hello Tune has now been set. The selected song will be valid for 30 days from date of activation and Unlimited plan users can renew the tune without any charge. You can also change the tune whenever you like.
How to set the caller tune without Wynk music
There are two main ways to set caller tune in airtel without Wynk music App
You can change your caller song or place it by calling the number above. How? Let’s find out! Call 543215 (toll free number) from your registered Airtel number.
- Listen to the IVR menu.
- Choose the name and terminology of the song you want to use as your caller song.
- You will soon be able to choose from a variety of songs as your hello song.
- Choose your favorite song and it will be used as your caller music
How to set Caller Tune in Airtel using SMS
Airtel subscribers can also make calls via USSD codes.
These are the steps to trigger an Airtel hello song via SMS. In a matter of seconds, you’ll receive a flash message with a list of alternative tunes. You can then choose the one that you like best. You can also type the song name in the search box. For hello song, you can also contact the Airtel customer service team.
Airtel users can Dial *678# to set hello song without downloading the Wynk Music program.
How to copy caller tune of another user in Airtel
You can also use an Airtel caller tune copied by another person and set it up as your Hellotune. Call this number and press *9.
How to Deactivate caller tune in Airtel
There is various method to deactivate caller tune in airtel follow the steps:
Deactivating Airtel Caller Tune through SMS?
Send a message to 5433211, and include “STOP” in the subject line. When your Airtel hello-tune service is deactivated, you will be notified by email. This is the easiest way to stop Airtel calling you
Stop Caller Tune in Airtel – Toll Free Number
To cancel or deactivate Airtel caller-tune services, you can also call this toll-free number 543211808
- Dial the number above.
- Follow the IVR voice commands.
- Click the appropriate option button.
- Get the Airtel deactivated caller message message.
How To Deactivate Hello Tune In Airtel Wynk?
- Open Wynk on your device.
- Click the button at the top of the 3rd line.
- Click on the Hello tunes link and choose Airtel hello song option.
- You will now be able to view the activated song as well as the validity of your Airtel calling tune.
- To stop your caller from calling Airtel, click on the three dots.
- You will see 2 options after clicking the link.
- One for changing the caller tune and one for cancelling Airtel Hello Tune.
- Wait for the company message to come by clicking on the Stop or deactivate Airtel Caller tune.