Each Windows PC includes default apps that will meet all of your basic requirements. You will also find that default apps have a smaller footprint and offer better performance than their third-party counterparts.
Users are not very fond of Microsoft Edge, which is the default browser for Windows 11. Users are choosing Google Chrome over Microsoft Edge because it’s faster and easier to use. But if you don’t want Microsoft edge browser in your computer then this blog How to Remove Microsoft Edge from Windows will help you.
We know you may be reading this article on your least favorite browser. Let’s not waste our time, and let’s show you how to make Google Chrome your default web browser in Windows 11.
How to Set Chrome Default Web Browser on Windows 11
These steps will allow you to set chrome Windows 11’s default web browser.
- Open Settings.
- Click on Apps.
- Click the Default apps page on the right side.
- Choose the browser that you would like to be the default browser for Windows 11. Select Google Chrome
- Click on .htm option.
- Select the Switch anyway option.
- Select the Google Chrome option.
- Click the OK button.
After you have completed the steps, the chrome will default browser for Windows 11.
Also Read:: How To Upgrade Windows 10 To Window 11
Set Chrome as Default Web Browser in Windows 11 from Chrome Settings Itself
You don’t need to be an expert on Windows 11 settings if you don’t feel comfortable. Google Chrome provides a quick solution right from the browser.
- First, click on the “Chrome” icon on the Start Menu, Windows Taskbar or your desktop.
- Next, click the three vertical dots (the kebab menu) located in the upper left corner of your screen.
- Next, click the “Settings” option in the overflow menu.
- Next, click on “Default browser” in the left-hand section of the Chrome window.
- Click on the “Make default” button on the screen.
Clicking on the Chrome ‘Make default’ button will bring up the default apps window. You have two options: you can choose to make Chrome your default file/link type option, or you can use the ‘Chrome” app menu to make Chrome the default for all supported file types.
So here we describe 2 methods to make chrome default browser in windows 11.
windows 11 features are very surprising for all users who love window operating system.