One of the features of smartphones that is utilized frequently is the ability to take screenshots. It could be to record an image from social media, the high scores from a game, or even to share receipts for payments. This article will discuss how to take screenshots in Samsung M31.
It is simple to take a picture on Galaxy M31. Samsung offers a variety of methods to take a picture. Below I’ve covered four different methods. You can pick which you find most comfortable or best suits your needs.
3 Ways to Capture screenshot on Samsung Galaxy M31
If you’d like to take screenshots on your Samsung Galaxy M31 you need to follow these simple methods:
1. Take Screenshots on Samsung galaxy M31 Using Keys
Although there are various methods to take a picture, The most popular method on Galaxy M 31 smartphone is using the buttons on the sides of the handset.
- Release and press the power or side key as well as press and release the power/side key as well as key to turn down the volume keys simultaneously. It should be a short press, not holding, since the long hold will cause the power menu to open. Your screen should flash, and your screen can be stored.
- Hold simultaneously the power key as well as press the key to turn down the volume keys simultaneously till the display blinks. The screenshot will be saved.
2. Take Screenshots Using Palm Swipe
A majority of smartphones and tablets have this feature. If you enable it, you can take pictures by simply swiping the edge of your palm between the screens from one edge to another.
Allowing palm swipes to record:
- Tap your home screen to open your applications
- Tap Settings
- Tap Advanced features
- Tap Gestures and motions
- Click the switch to the right of Palm swipe to toggle the feature on or off
Also Read: How To Eject Water From iPhone
3. Take A Screenshots in Samsung M31 With The Help Of The Touchscreen Menu.
Assistive Touch Menu is nothing more than floating icons on the screen. It offers a variety of choices. To capture a screen using this technique, follow the instructions below.
- Go to Settings->Accessibility->Interaction and dexterity. Enable Assistant Menu.
- The menu for assistive devices will be displayed at the top of the screen.
- Then, go to the webpage you wish to take an image.
- Click on the Assistant Menu icon.
- Click the Screenshot button.
- The program will then save the screen.
Also read: How To Hide App In Redmi Phones?
How Do I Capture A Complete Page Using Samsung Galaxy M31?
Suppose you’re trying to take a picture of a complete web page within the Samsung Galaxy M31 first. In that case, you must be aware that this feature is not natively available on Android currently. Still, Samsung has added it to the One UI personalization layer.
To take a scrolling screenshot on a website, WhatsApp conversation, or any other application on Samsung Galaxy M31, click on “Scrollshot” to take a screenshot. Samsung Galaxy M31 and take the picture using the procedure above. While taking the screen Screen Capture menu pops up for a couple of seconds before it disappears. Click the “Scrollshot” and wait while scanning the screen and taking all the content. If you wish to take a screenshot, click at the top of your screen. It will stop it since when the website or application has a lengthy or endless scroll, it may create a huge image that could impede the system.
Also Read: How to Pair Apple Watch With iPhone
When the photo is captured after the capture is completed, it is saved to your Galaxy M31 image gallery. You can edit it and post it on social media networks.
In conclusion, the article provides tips on how to take screenshots in Samsung M31 phone. However, some tips may be difficult to follow if you are not familiar with the phone. Some closing tips include using the Volume Down key to reduce the noise and using a safe place for taking screenshots such as a quiet place or an inconspicuous spot. If you really liked this article, then please subscribe to our YouTube Channel for WordPress video tutorials. You can also find us on Twitter and Facebook.