This page provides a step-by-step guide for upgrading Windows 10 to Windows 11. It also includes a sequence of images that will allow you to upgrade your system. Windows 10 and Windows 7 users are eager to upgrade to Windows 11, as Microsoft released Windows 11 on the 24th of June 2021. Windows 11 is now a free upgrade. Everyone can upgrade from Windows 10 or Windows 11 free of charge. It is important to have basic knowledge when upgrading windows. This article will provide details on How to Upgrade Windows 10 to Windows 11.
Easy Upgrade Windows 10 to Windows 11
Xhubh will answer many questions about the upgrade process, system requirements, timeline, and other details. Many of you may have also downloaded Windows 11, as it was leaked earlier. You can now download the latest and most bug-free Windows 11 directly from Microsoft’s official website. This page outlines how to upgrade existing windows (10 or 7) to Win11.
Which System Can be used for Windows 11
You must meet certain requirements to install windows 11 on your system. You may experience problems when using Win11 on your computer if your system isn’t up-to-date enough. These are the Windows 11 requirements that your laptop/PC should meet.
|Processor||1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC)|
|Storage||64 GB or More|
|System firmware||UEFI, Secure Boot capable|
|TPM||TPM version 2.0|
|Graphics card||DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver|
|Display||HD display that is greater than 9” diagonally, 8 bits per color channel|
|Internet||Microsoft account and internet connectivity|
Also Read:: How To Crack Zip File Password Easily
How to Upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11?
Download Windows 11 Upgrade File from the Official Website and install it on your system. We will use the simpler approach.
- Click on the Setting Icon in the Start menu.
- The Windows 10 settings page will now open. Click on “Updates and security” to open the Settings page.
- The Windows Update page will now open. Click the Check for Updates button.
- Windows will now check for updates.
- Windows will now show multiple updates, and you can choose which one you wish to install.
- Browse the list of detected updates. If Windows 11 is listed, click on that file to download and install.
Also Read:: How to Get Better WiFi Signal on Laptop
How to Download the Windows 11 Insider Preview Build?
You can now download the first Insider Preview version of Windows 11 if you are a member of Windows Insider Program. It’s important to remember that beta versions, especially early ones, can be slow and sometimes break. If you do have a test device, you should not download the beta to your primary device. It is best to wait until the public beta arrives in July or, better, to download the general release in the latter part of the year. The first build does not contain all the new features that will be included in the general release.
You still want to give it a try? Here are the steps.
- You must ensure that Windows 10 is licensed on your device and that you are an administrator. Register Join the Windows Insider Program If you haven’t, sign up. Sign in to your Windows Insider account. Click Fly!.
- Go to Settings Update and Security Windows Insider Program.Click Get started.
- Below To get started, choose an account. Select+Connect the Microsoft account that you have registered and click Continue.
- Follow these instructions to select the channel and experience you would like to receive Insider Preview builds: the Beta channel (for early adopters), the Dev channel (for developers), or the Release preview channel (for people who want the latest version before it is generally released). This build will be available on the Dev channel.
- Click here to review the Privacy Statement and Terms.Confirm Click here Click Start Now.
- Restart your computer and make sure you have the correct data settings so that you can download preview builds. Go to Settings Privacy > Diagnostics & Feedback Make sure that the Optional Diagnostic Data switch has been flipped ON.
- Go to Settings Update and Security Windows Update Click here Click here Keep checking for new updates Click the button. Based on your settings, you should now see the latest Insider Preview build.
You’ll then be able to update your device the same way as any Windows update.
How to Upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 11?
There are many ways to upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 11. We will discuss the simplest method.
- Click on Start Menu, then click on “Control Panel” button
- On the Control Panel Page you will see a section called “Windows Updates“. You will be taken directly to the Windows Update Page if you click on this link.
- Click on the “Check For Updates” button from the Windows Update page. Windows will now check for the most recent updates.
- After windows has searched for updates, click the Install Updates button. This will install all updates.
- You can also click on any of these options, which offer a variety of updates and optional updates.
- You will now see a list with updates. Select any update to be installed by clicking the dialogue boxes.
- Click on the Install updates button if you see Windows 11 Upgrade in the list.
- Windows 7 will automatically upgrade to Windows 11.
We hope you have understood how to update Windows 10 or 7 to Windows 11. This page is about how to upgrade Windows 10 and windows 7 to Windows 11 process.
Also Read:: How to Remove Microsoft Edge from Windows 10