Have you ever wanted to suggest a profile photo for Telegram Contact? It’s not as easy as you may think. Sure, there’s the option to upload a photo from your device, but that’s not always convenient.
Telegram is a great messaging app that you can use to communicate with friends and family, but did you know that it also has some features specific to helping you make sure your contacts have the best profile photos? Here’s how you can ensure those in your contacts list have interesting profile photos in their Telegram bio.
Find Profile Pictures to Suggest
- The first step is finding the right profile photo suggestion for your contact. There are several places where you can start looking:
- Online communities like Reddit or other forums. You can browse through user “selfies” or other creative shots that could work on Telegram.
- Professional photography sites. Many of these sites feature stock photos, which can be a great asset when looking for the right image for a contact’s profile photo.
- Social media sites such as Instagram and Facebook. People tend not to use standard images here as much, so browsing around for cool personal pictures is always worth it!
How to suggest profile photos to your Telegram contacts
This guide will assist you in recommending telegram profile pictures to your loved ones, step-by-step:
- Make sure to download the newest version of Telegram.
- Launch Telegram on your mobile device.
- Visit your contact’s profile.
- In the right corner, press the three-dot menu button.
- Subsequently, choose the Edit contact choice.
- Choose an image from your photo gallery.
- Choose the desired area of the image and press the Done button.
- Select the Suggest option from the pop-up menu.
- We’ll suggest sending the photo in the Telegram chat.
How to Set a suggested profile photo
Setting a suggested profile photo on Telegram is easy! Learn how to upload and share the perfect picture with these quick steps:
- Launch the Telegram app on your phone.
- If you haven’t already done so, make sure to update your Telegram app.
- Check the chat where you were sent a suggested profile picture.
- To see the suggested picture, tap on the View Photo button at the bottom.
- Afterward, press the Set profile photo button.
With this new Telegram feature, users can easily update their profile photo with just two clicks instead of showing a photo to family and friends first to ensure it’s suitable.
Also Read: How To Verify Youtube Channel in 2023